Saturday, April 11, 2009

119 & family trips

okay so i pretty much feel terrible.

B did have a good reason for not texting me.
he got into a car accident and his sister broke her arm so they were in the hospital all day yesterday and he gets no reception there. when he got back he invited me over to his house so i gladly accepted. i was a tid bit tipsy ill give you that, but he was sober.
so we hung out and i had THE BEST time.
i cant really go into detail for fear he might read this and go 'hey, look at that. that same thing happened to me yesterday. hmm. i wonder.'
basically,
we snuggled, we cuddled, and we made out for like 10 minutes before my mom called and ruined it saying i needed to go home.
i stayed a little while longer then he walked me home.

now to touch on the make-out session.
it wasnt like the random 'oh i met this hot guy and i barely know him so im just going to shove my tongue down his throat for a while, let things get hot and heavy, then before anything happens im guna hit the road to never talk to him again' thing.
i dislike those.
except when im drunk.
now mind you, im not a whore or anything.
when i make out with someone [yes, were still talking high school kiddie love bullshit here] i genuinely like them.

but i have had my fair share of random make outs.
not many, but there were a few.
i was drunk during most.
all.
99% of them.


so anyways,
but when he kissed me, it was different.
it was like there was a moment between us and something had happened that both of us felt, and it was more or less a physical manifestation of that moment.

there was electricity.
ohh the electricity.


so thats enough of that, [yes im being paranoid still]

and now onto my mom.

i notice i talk about her a lot.
odd.

so anwyays,
today i put on a tight shirt and for the first time, my mom actually LOOKED at me in it.
usually i just walk out the door wearing whatever but this time, she actually looked.

and she said


"god youre so thin! how did you do that? i mean i noticed you eating salads but god it really helped you out didnt it?"

it was almost congratulatory.
she acted like she had completely forgotten the chinese food incident.
i just told her that with all the vegetables ive been eating it sped up my metabolism like crazy and i dont even bother with exercise.
she took it.

after letting her friend convince her the other day that im anorexic/bulimic i was surprised she believed me.

im starting to think they were messing with my head.




ugh.



so anyways, im leaving on a family trip for the weekend and ive convinced my mom i dont need an easter basket and they should just use the money for my basket to get my little sister a bigger one with toys and shit.


my sister is standing behind me reading this.

g2g



XOXO Sophia Ruins <3

8 comments:

  1. I see the sparks are a-flying! Good for you. You deserve it. Have fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when family members look over your shoulder and see what you're writing. I don't like that feeling of people looking over my shoulder in general. It's so creepy/invasive.

    Anyway, I hope B and his sister are okay! I'm glad you're happy with him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats great no easter basket
    bet yur little sis is happy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmmmmmmm i lurve those electric kisses. where you feel tingly days later just thinking about how good it was. I'm glad theres someone in your life who is getting you excited about the living. And happy for you that your mum decided to give you a break and notice all your hard work (though its always such a double edged sword of denial in case someone guesses how inportant its got to you right?) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I was your age ((ha ha jk but really, when I was younger/lived at home/cared about my mother)) my mother dominated my journals/diaries.

    It's just that in your position, she can literally rule your life. Which sucks. But it's not forever, I promise:]

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww yay, B sounds great! :)
    as for the mother - its great to hear about her finally acknowledging you and not looking down on you
    so sweet about the easter egg basket too, im sure your sis appreciates it :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I am happy for you, he seems like a good guy :D

    It's also very nice about the Easter basket, I wasn't able to avoid it this year. I wonder what I'll do with it. Perhaps give it all to the BF? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww I love hearing about new boys. Enjoy dear. And good going with the weight!!

    ReplyDelete