Friday, April 3, 2009

REVERSE THINSPO rant/"thick"

not for the weak of stomach.
some fat girl i used to know was like "real women are thick. type in thick in photobucket and youll see what REAL women look like" [it didnt exactly help her cause since she was breathing heavily on the fone and eating at the same time she said this to me]


then as i was on photobucket looking for some stunning thinspo, i see tons and tons of comments from some 500 lbs hoebag named "skinny is sick so get thick" or some bullshit like that.


so.
i bring you,

"thick".


Fat! Pictures, Images and Photos

Thick Pictures, Images and Photos

thick Pictures, Images and Photos

Thick Chick Pictures, Images and Photos

Thick Chick Pictures, Images and Photos

Thick Redbone Pictures, Images and Photos


Thick? Pictures, Images and Photos


now just let me say something really quick.

if you're easily offended, then i suggest you CLICK THE FUCK OUT right about now.

my friend goes
"you need to look like them. theyre REAL women. youre too thin."

the person on photobucket in essence said the same thing.





this thoroughly pisses me off.
this "friend" wants me to look LIKE THAT?!
ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING?!

most of these women are OBESE.
oh i see, when someone is stick thin, its okay for the fat bitches to say its "unhealthy" but were not aloud to tell them how unhealthy it is for them to suck down burgers every 5 minutes?

UMM HELLOOO THE CELLULITE IS PRACTICALLY DRIPPING OFF THEM.

ITS NOT NATURAL TO WEIGH MORE THAN THE MAN YOUR WITH.

THERE IS NOTHING BEAUTIFUL ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUFFOCATING YOUR BOYFRIEND DURING SEX.

ITS NOT "SUPUHH QUTE" TO WEAR UNDERWEAR THAT ARE 3 SIZES TOO SMALL THEM TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR FAT ASS HANGING OUT OF THEM IN YOUR BATHROOM.




thick girl Pictures, Images and Photos


thick girl Pictures, Images and Photos

Dat Girl So Thick Pictures, Images and Photos


ladies and gentlemen,

there is a reason 90% of these "model" photos are taken in hotel rooms and shot with shitty photography.

THESE ARE NOT REAL MODELS.

THESE ARE NOT REAL PHOTO SHOOTS.

saying its just a "***~~*~**tHiCk ModEl FlAuNtIn ITTT!!!!!!!!****~~*"

is juSt code word for some fat slut with not enough coverage.

SERIOUSLY NOW.

NO AMOUNT OF STARS OR DASHES OR BAD TYPING WILL CHANGE THAT.






now.

if i ever hear anyone i know ever say anything about "thick" girls again, i will gladly direct them to this mother fucking post.

and the next person to tell me to gain weight will mysteriously dissappear.

there will be no body found for the funeral.

sorry if i offended anyone folks, have a great day.

18 comments:

  1. I totally agree w/ you on this one! I think this has become my newest pet peeve! Why do fat girls have to devalue thin girls just to make themselves feel better...obviously they aren't actually that confident w/ themselves or their bodies. I didn't realize I was "imaginary" or "fake" since I'm not thick!

    Why is being an unhealthy weight "real" and something that we need to strive for in order to be a woman and why is it okay to comment on thin girls all day long but not okay to ever talk about the REAL elephant in the room metaphorical and literal) - the "real" fat girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly!
    its completely become a pet peeve for me.
    its like its all that comes out of fats girls' mouth's these days.
    they act like theyre all big and bad when in reality, theyre just big and need to put the fork down.

    i notice i have not ONCE heard a thin girl OR a hot guy say that "thick is in"

    ReplyDelete
  3. eww omg this is the nastiest fucking thing ever

    this makes me want to sew my mouth shut and never eat a thing again.

    thick is discusting and will never be in. these girls are fat trashy and slutty and no human should strive toward them. ever.

    thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "THERE IS NOTHING BEAUTIFUL ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUFFOCATING YOUR BOYFRIEND DURING SEX"


    ha ha ha ha hah ah ahahahh ah ahh ahh ha ha ah ha ha ah ha



    I love your offensive posts. Slash it's not really offensive as I agree but still... HILARIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA! Yeah, the double standard that we're "sick" but they're not is fucked.

    "NO AMOUNT OF STARS OR DASHES OR BAD TYPING WILL CHANGE THAT."

    Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously - this really pisses the hell out of me too. Since when is it "in" to have a heart attack at 35 because all you eat is fried foods? Also, look at the 6th picture, her heel is totally saying "I don't think I can hold all this weight...aaahhhhh...I'm going to break..."

    ReplyDelete
  7. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

    amazing.

    This is so gross. Also, it's strengthened my resolve. Mwahahahaha. I love the picture of the girl who is about to snap her stiletto in half. It's seriously like bending. omg. fantastic.

    It would be mean, if they weren't so bitchy about skinny girls.

    THANK YOU for this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha ah ha man, i LOVED this rant/post
    LOVED IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally agree with you... God, fat people are so gross. I see so many at school and I'm always like "thank GOD I have the strength to starve, so I'll never look like that!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so awesome. i cant see how they find themselves sexy. and all that weight has to be so uncomfortable. ow can you feel beautifull when your skin is collecting sweat in its crevices. i sure as hell wouldnt ever want to look like these ugly fat bitches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahahah this is great, and completely agree.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ew
    ew
    ew
    ew
    ew
    ew
    EW.
    AHG.
    I need to purge up the apple i just ate now.
    blech.

    : ) love your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Being underweight may be risky, but if you do enough to stay alive there are NO long term negative health problems (except osteoporosis which you can help prevent with exercise and calcium supplements anyway)

    If you are obese, even if you lose the weight, you are at an increased risk of heart disease, stoke, diabetes, arthritis, cancer and JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING

    Fat people shit on skinny people because they are jealous. Fat people have no control or self esteem so they fabricate this idea that they are healthy, "real", beautiful women.

    But yeah... not eating all day now. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm really considering purging my huge breakfast now. ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

    Your in the right [although all of us are going to be biased on this issue, seeing as we find thin to be good and want to be thin].

    great post

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahahaha i LOVED this post. You're so right - 'real', thick, fat - its all discusting

    give me unreal, slim, thinness anyyyyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. that's fucking disgusting...to think that it's okay to be that weight. it's unhealthy, life-threatening, and just downright inappropriate for anyone to say that being too thin is worse than being really fat.

    secondly, defining what a "real women" should like is stupid. we just comfort ourselves by creating low standards.

    good for you for doing this, it really is a slap-in-the-face.

    bSve

    ReplyDelete
  17. lol, this made me laugh xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Firstly, most, if not all, of those girls are overweight/obese, not thick. Although this article/rant was a bit funny, I don't think it should be used as an excuse for purging. Thin does not equal healthy just as much as "thick" doesn't either. Of course there are obvious extreme examples like weighing 90lb at a height of 5'8" or 200lb at 4'2". The goal should be healthy and it's not as simple as merely being skinny. Calling thick girls digusting, etc, only contributes to ignorance, eating disorders, and possible suicide. If you believe every overweight human being should hate themselves, die, disappear or whatnot, I think you should really re-evaluate your morals and ethics. Yes, they should work up to a healthy lifestyle. No I don't think they should die. I'd rather be overweight and work myself down to a healthy weight than develop an eating disorder. I've seen what that does to a person. Never worth it. I have no intention on offending anyone. It's just when you have an ED your vision/mentally is quite distorted. Honestly, if you're unable to see yourself for what you really are, how can you see anyone else for what they are? Anywho, I digress. "Strong is the new skinny."

    ReplyDelete