Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Encounter of the First Kind

okay so im having a bad day.
i spent all night last night curled around the toilet with horrible food poisoning.
this morning i was able to move, so my family took the opportunity to ship me off to work.

my ex has been ignoring me all day long, and didnt say anything to me last night.


on the bright side,

i ran into his hoe at work today.
it was a pretty funny/brutal encounter.

im sitting there talking to C who works with me, and she comes waltzing through the door like shes the shit.
shes catches sight of me and stops for a second.
shes smiles fakely. "oh, i didnt know you worked here. haha what a coincidence."
i glare at her, make it obvious im looking at her shoes, raise my eyebrows effectively and laugh a loud laugh.
one serving of insecure coming right up.

i dont say anything, and instead go back to talking to C, thus making the room feel so uncomfortable satan would have excused himself.

she clears her throat. C makes no effort to get up.

"what do you need." i say, remaining in my chair.
"well my moms having a problem with her insurance company so she wanted me to come down here and get a copy of the paperwork theyre supposed to send."

and C, to his credit mutters 'maybe your insurance company should send some condoms instead'.
and she turns bright red.
and i bust out laughing.

"excuse me?" she says pissed off.


i interrupt her. "i cant give you the papers."

"what? why not?"

"because your moms the only one who can see them. its company policy." none of thats true actually, and i was surprised she believed me.

"oh.. well cant you guys just fax it to my mom?" she asks, her blubber jiggling when she shifts.

i pull my phone out of my pocket, pull up a picture of her with the guy in the pool, and turn the screen so C can see it.

he yells "no shit!" and starts laughing.
then he turns to her and says "hey i didnt know you knew T that well. maybe we can all three get together sometime." he winks.

i laugh HYSTERICALLY.
and i see it dawn in her eyes that what i just showed C had to be a picture of her.

she turns the color of a fire truck and storms out.


I will owe C forever for the laughter he has brought to my life =']

mmm steamy goodness.


so to get off that subject and onto the subject of my weight,
a little while after i posted on here last, i checked the scale and i was 123.4 lbs.
im still 123.4 though it did go down to 122 for a little after last nights vomit parade.


im hoping to have lost some tomorrow, but since today is a 400 calorie days, i wouldnt be surprised if i maintained.


stay thin girlies! [and boy....ies?]



XOXO Sophia Ruins <3

7 comments:

  1. lol at the chick! you gave her what she deserved. : ) that was way funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha good for you girl! that girl sounds like a sweaty-skety-bitch to me!
    :) glad all is going well
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ickkk food poisoning & puke parade....
    That girl is sooo getting what she deserves!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hugs* Food poisoning really blows. Flat lemonade (Diet, of course! :p) is the best thing to drink if you have a puking bug.

    OMG ROUND ONE TO SOPHIA!!!! I fell off my chair laughing when I read that!! Best. Revenge. EVER!!!! :D You evil genius of a skinny bitch, you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 123.4! It's like 1-2-3-4 haha I'm a loser for noticing that. I'm sorry you got food poisoning but I'm glad you feel better now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you got a good laugh. And a good weight loss. I wish I hadn't stopped caffeine yet, maybe I'd be right with you. Fuck caffeine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds UNREAL! I'm so proud of you :)
    Laughed the whole way through.
    And to make your day even better (minus the food poisoning) I finished the report. looks legit. I had to do it at work ergo, I had to use Paint and not Photoshop, but it's not bad.
    The normal values are on there, too and it shows the abnormal platelet and wbc count.
    Email me back so I know you got it :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete