So last night, I decided it was probably best if I went to the hospital since I was still feeling like shit. Turns out, I have [ drum roll please] strep throat and severe dehydration!
Im actually glad I have strep throat and its not something more serious. I shouldve realized it sooner, since I ALWAYS get strep.
It took me forever to convince my mom to take me, and when I was there I decided it would only help me if I was completely honest [had to take your advice, mad bird. hugs and kisses to all of you.] and when he asked me what I ate today, I told him exactly, and when he asked what I ate the day before, I told him nothing. When he asked me why, I told him simply because I hate food. He talked to my mom for a while afterward, and I have no idea what they talked about. She didnt say anything to me about it, and didnt seem upset or anything so maybe he just told her to keep an eye on my eating like most doctors.
I got to get a needle shoved up my arm to get water in me, and when we went to the grocery store afterward, I was sure to stock up on gatorade [fucked up electrolytes are the main reason why people find bulimics dead hunched over a toilet. that and organ failure.] and some soups and shit.
I think its hilarious that I was so dehydrated, when Ive been downing bottles and bottles of water these past few days. It just goes to show how much water we really need.
My weight this morning was 127.
Im trying to not let it bother me since its all probably water weight [I hope I hope I hope].
I really dont want to eat today. In fact, I thought I might burst into tears when I woke up and realized that I cant fast because it would only cause more body issues.
This strep throat couldnt have come at a worse time. My birthday is tomorrow, and I'm going to be fat for it.
Thank you guys for your concern. Its good to have at least somebody care about whether or not I end up dead.
XOXO Sophia Ruins <3
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so sorry you felt so bad that you had to go to the hospital... Those places are uncomfortable, to say the least.
ReplyDeleteI'm chronically dehydrated because I find water boring and tasteless. Last time it was so bad that I went outside to smoke, came back in and fainted. Blacked out on concrete... You gotta be careful. :/
Feel better!!!
I'm sorry you had to go to the hopsital. One thing though, my dietitian when I told her how much water I was drinking, told me to not go overboard with it as it can dilute your electrolites. She said 8 glasses a day is fine but going a lot over that isn't good for us. I hope you start to feel better soon. Take special care and look after yourself *hugs*
ReplyDeletei hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteOH! Happy Birthday for Tomorrow!!!!!! Make sure you pamper yourself, nice bath wash or something :)
ReplyDeleteDon't let people ruin your day!
:)
omg im so freaking relieved your okay!
ReplyDeletei cant tell you how much ive been worrying about you. thank god its only strep and dehydration and not something worse.
and dont even step on the scale for the next few days, its going to take a while for your body to start letting go of some of your water weight. dehydration = water retention=terrible numbers on the scale. so ignore it for now, drink your Gatorade,sip on some soup, and get healthy damn it! :)
oh and just in case you dont make it on tomorrow
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIAAAAAAA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!
wow im completely tone deaf
stay strong
meg
I care. And I hope your strep gets better soon!
ReplyDelete♥