Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pictures of You, Pictures of Me

Okay so.

I said I would post some pictures, and at the time I wasn't sure I wanted to, but I thought about it and I've decided I should.
The main reason I want to is because I want to place a name to the writing.

I've posted pictures before, and nothing terrible happened. I'd like to update you guys on everything visually rather than just through words. Plus, I don't need all my new followers thinking im some short, tan, blonde from California or something haha.


Okay. So, feedback is appreciated, just please dont be harsh.



[Took 'em down kiddies]





Okay so there.
Thats me.

Don't be too cruel.

:/




XOXO Sophia Ruins <3

25 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, love...You're...absolutely gorgeous...

    Okay. Not being creepy. :P Just sayin'. I appreciate beauty like anyone else, but seeing your face there was completely unexpected and...wonderful. :) I was scrolling down, thinking to myself, "Wow, I so want my stomach to be flat like that..." and then there you were. :) Thank you so much for posting these...

    Ha, and about the haunting you thing...I've posted some pretty "risque" photos of my own on my blog, and nothing horrible has happened yet. Let's face it: with eight tattoos (and more every six months or so) and seven piercings, I'm not looking at a very promising career in ANY corporate setting or professional position in which these photos would keep me from being successful. So there. :P It's worth it, I think, to have our faithful readers see us for who we are, both inside AND out.

    You're lovely. Stay that way...and keep writing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay , i wish there was some way to say this without it sounding cheap and fake but...


    DAMN YOUR HOT SOPHIA!

    lol i mean that in the best, non creep-tastic sort of way.you body is just, beyond words awesome. i can only hope that i look half as good as you when i get down to 110. of course i know it doesnt mean anything but to me, you dont need to lose any weight. your proof that the number on the scale doesnt mean jack shit in the end. hell, i wont look like you till im in the 108-ish number range. take pride in how beautiful you really are sophia. its a rarity to be as lovely on the inside as you are on the outside.
    oh yeah, great boobs by the way, im so freaking envious..

    i want to have boobs....

    gimme!

    okay that came out kinda creepy... ignore it
    your sides are like, completely perfect and you have to tell me what exercises you do so that i can pretend ill actually work out for once.

    p.s. i want your eyebrows too... so if you could just send those along with some boobs that would be great :)

    stay strong
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in complete awe of how beautiful you are. and your eye. I starred into your eyes on my computer screen for like two whole minutes if that's not creepy......

    BTW I LOVE your legs. I'd kill for those. and your abs are to die for. and OMG I"m so jealous of how pretty you are...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am joining the ranks of the not-trying-to-be-creepy...

    You are absolutely breathtaking. Seriously. I've no other words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive said it before, ill say it again. I am insanely jealous of your beauty/body. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're stunningly gorgeous! And you've got really skinny legs. I know it means nothing, but you really don't need to lose anymore weight. You look great.

    Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want your flat stomach and your legs. I can only dream of a stomach like that, I mean I know if I go low enough my legs can look that good. And like everyone else I think you are really gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweetjesusmotherchrist... O.O the pic of you is so awesome u look so beautifully sad =) and I really envy you for you having suhc great breasts and such small arms/thigs at the same time...my breast are almost non existend :(
    really,hunh, I am gonna slap veryone that might dare to say you are not pretty! I love your eyes !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so pretty (: And thin. I'm so jealous about your body. So small legs, so small tummy... I can't ever be so small as you..

    Sorry about this short message and bad language, I'm not very good about foreign languages. (I think that the Finnish language is easy language.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sophia, you look great, you have such a beautiful face, and it photographs well. You have a natural beauty, which is to die for.

    Looking at your pictures goes to show that sometimes a person's weight doesn't reflect their size at all, you seriously DO NOT look 128. NOT AT ALL. Looking at your pictures i would have guessed you at 110 or less.

    Ps. I'm a random commenter because I usually look at blogs through my Blackberry and for some reason i can't comment on a handful (yours included) of blogs from my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are too lovely for words

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are gorgeous.

    inside and out.

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so jealous. You are tiny, and beautiful.

    And if I had to guess, I'd say you were like 100-110, so maybe your scales are dodgy? Or you're much taller than me. But anyhow, I would kill small children to look like you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. DAMN GIRL!

    I like how everybody is trying to be non-creepy but I just gotta say, nice rack. lol

    I'd die for your legs, you skinny bitch. And even though my initial reaction is to hate you immensely for all your beauty I remember that you work insanely hard for what you have so instead I say cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are so pretty. just so you know. absolutely gorgeous.

    and btw... i would LOVE to have your legs. mine STILL touch. it's so annoying! how do you get rid of that?!

    keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh hot damn
    hello there, freakin amazing sexy gorgeous person.
    can i steal your body? kthanxbye.
    but seriously oh my freakin god. you are so ridiculously beautiful. i want your boobies because i have none. and there is nothing i can do to make that sound less disturbing because it is the honest truth. your legs are long and lean and your thighs/hips are amazing. minirant: mine are crazily curvy and it drives me crazy because it makes me look so much bigger from the front. but enough about me..you are a goddess of nature, or a demi goddess..or something..im gonna stop now but i think you get my point
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so gorgeous and tiny...i wanna steal ur legs so bad sweetie...you should model, like really, u would have an awesome career.

    So jealous of ur beauty and body sweets.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are freak'n gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, I'm one of those creepy people who never comment. :D

    I am sorry about that, because most of the time I'm just too shy to comment--like I'm always worried something I say is going to be taken the wrong way or something. XD

    But I just had to comment on this. Girl, I am SO effing jealous. You're beautiful and skinny and you're pretty much my new thinspiration--your blog has always thinspired me, every time I read, and now that I see how skinny and beautiful you are, that just makes it 10x more thinspiring.

    I hope none of this sounds creepy or whatever, because I really don't mean it to. XD

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOAH. I'm just amazed with how pretty you are, like seriously girl!
    and with how nicely skinny you are it is amazing that you still have nice sized boobs (Mine just shrink like mad when I get that skinny).

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look absolutely amazing!!! I agree with Harlow, you look much tinier than your weight implies... just so lovely! Thanks for sharing the images with us. Stay strong and keep up the inspiring work

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. I know EVERYONE has said this, but its true,
    Your gorgeous :O
    And I want your hair!

    ReplyDelete