Thursday, December 3, 2009

Shades of Pink and Gold

You guys are the best!
I read the comments on my last post and it made me laugh HYSTERICALLY.<3

Okay so good news!
I woke up this morning and I was back down to 126 [thank god because i was close to killing someone for a while there].
i still weigh WAY more than i need to, but at least now im losing SOMETHING.

I also woke up in one of the most glorious moods today. Now I actually FEEL like working out and actually trying to lose weight.
I have no reason not to!

I can eat TONS and still lose weight?

FUCKING SCORE!

I ate a cup of low calorie half cup of spaghetti drowning in 'i cant believe its not butter' last night to get me to 401 calories.

Also, i've been plotting against cock monster [my stepdad] and im coming up with some funny shit.
So far i've successfully planted gay porn pictures in his laptop and phone, cooking oil in his shampoo, and switched his moms number with MY moms number. Lets see that sperm guzzling whore sext now.

Aww.
I can be so immature sometimes.
But christ its fun.



Oh and ill comment on everyone's blog as soon as i have a few extra hours to spend on here.

And sorry for the short post.

Again.


XOXO Sophia Ruins <3

6 comments:

  1. That's a great start for getting back at the step. Nice move with the gay porn, he sounds like he prides himself on being an alpha male so that ought to just make him want to keel over. Lol.
    Good job with the 126, keep going!
    XOXO,
    Scarlet <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you can get a hold of his toothbrush you should do a little "toilet cleaning". or if you really want to ruin him just switch his shampoo with nair.lol but that might get you in some deep trouble.luv the gay porn thing too.if he works on a computer at work try to send him an email with a gay porn video on it, that way when he opens it, everyone will overhear steamy, hot, man sex.

    stay strong

    meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh you so good huni!! i love pranks. Change his shoes for smaller ones, and bright bulbs for dimmer ones...see Amelie to know what I mean. You will pick up loads of payback tricks from that film...Plus its french (J'adore ^_^!!)
    Fantastic news to see 126...I remember those days, about a thousand years ago lol.
    And Embre, remind me never to piss you off, gay porn video! I love it!!! Do it, do it, do it!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahhahaha ah you are hilarious, everyone's coming up with such great ideas, this will be great.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are HILARIOUS

    ur revenge is so funnily devious ;) you go girl!

    you'd better post his reaction on here, im just dying to know what he does!

    <3
    elle

    ReplyDelete
  6. They gay porn made me laugh XD
    I put saw dust in my stepdad's gas tank before I left last time. My mom lives in another state. I also downloaded a bunch of viruses onto his computer. It was amazing.
    AND GO YOU! I'm so happy you're metabolism is working, and i can't wait to see how you do!


    KEEP PUSHING! You'll be out of the 120's soon, I know it!

    ReplyDelete