Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Okay, so back on the horse again. [except i feel so demented its more like getting back on the zebra at this point.]

I decided i was fasting today when i looked in the mirror and couldnt stand the sight of my arms.

or my stomach.

or my waist.


you get the idea.



its the strangest thing.

i look in the mirror this morning and panic at how large i am.

what if im the fat girl who is in denial?


whos so past the point of fat that she just looks big. bigger than life. like a misplaced giant.

and who thinks there might still be hope of being thin [but we both know she cant stop eating and shes fucked].




i went back to the mirror a while after that, and said to myself 'its not that bad..'

im not fat to the point of morbid obesity.

ill be alright.

i can lose this quick.






then went to mirror a few seconds ago, and im obese again.




so after binging and drinking last night, i checked my weight before bed.
125.0 lbs.


to be honest, i expected something more like 129.8 lbs.


wonder what ill weigh tomorrow.


I probably wont get on the scale for a few days though, just so i can add a little element of surprised.

Thinspo anyone?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



XOXO Sopha Ruins <3

9 comments:

  1. The mirror is evil, Sophia!!! I swear, I do the same thing: I look, and it's ok. Then I look again a minute later and I am getting fatter. And so on. Bad idea all around.

    Avoid it. Avoid food. You are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so inspiring. And I think your doing great. I´m starting my own pro ana blog - (www.always-just-me.blogspot.com), and hope it will be just as inspiring as yours! You´ll make it sophia. I know your storng.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted the same Goddamn thing. 125 lbs after two days of fasting. Initially I was 123. My point: it could be worse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may be pissed of, but I will say those are some hot leggings. Why didn't I buy them when I say them?

    Anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have them. I'm just so afraid I'll get busted for selling them. Like major time prison or something. I don't want that. I'm sorry. I did give you the website, though, right? I can email some good sites that give them for pretty decent pricing, when you get some cash. Sorry you're down on the money right now. We all have times like that. I once was -$500 in my bank account! I'm SO ashamed to admit that, so I'm telling you that to make you feel better. That was from bingeing everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ugg i hate the mirror, its like every pd i lose i start to feel confedent and thinner... and then i peak into the mirror and it looks like ive GAINED ten pounds instead of losing one. just stay strong and remender that if you push yourself hard enough, you can be anyway you want.

    meg

    ReplyDelete
  7. why do mirrors do that "oh look your looking skinny" then the next time you pass bam " morbidly obeses "
    i always feel like ive ballooned as soon as i eat the first thing

    noce thinspo x

    ReplyDelete