okay,
so im really not in the mood to write too much so ill make it quick.
a lot of ppl came over yesterday and of course someone broke out the music and alcohol and invited more people so it was a lot of fun. it was a semi planned get together and wasnt supposed to be huge but watev. my house is trashed haha. everyone slept over at the house because no one needed to drive as wasted as they were lol.
after some of the more sober people left and after everyone else went to sleep, i went downstairs and talked to j and b.
we laughed a lot and it was a lot of fun.
idk it was weird cuz j kept saying "no, no stop doing this, your only 15 sweetie." and i had no idea wtf he was tlking about =/
hes only 19 so i dont really understand why he thought it was such a big deal that i was tlking to him and b.
idk.
it kind of bothers me that everyone treats me like im SOOOO young when really theres only a few years between me and the people i drink / hang out with... its annoying because i know that i act more mature than half of them but i still get treated like a child. man fuck thatttt.
whoah. i miss g. which is wierd cuz i figured since he left and we didnt have anything between us i wouldnt care. but idk. he was just a lot of fun.
it was loads of fun tho,
we all danced and t and me made fun of k because she kept faking this russian german accent and saying that she wasnt from the us when we both know she was born in alabama and didnt talk with an accent an hour before.
it was hilarious. idk. i get along better with t than any chick my own age. fuck bruh. i need to get out of this house and make some damn friends. [yes, im still having trouble with that]
well, i got up this morning around 4 p.m. [not a big shocker there] and felt like total shit [it was worth it though] and watched tv with all the sleepover kids [no one left my house til around 6:30 p.m. ish ] so we all just watched mtv and chilled out for a while.
then people started making burgers and of course my fat disgusting self had one because after all the calories i had yesterday im starting to think that it just doesnt matter anymore and that no matter how much i starve myself ill never get down to where i want to be....
idk i, just really starting to get into the whole 'wheres the point' mood again.
it sucks.
god so much for a short post haha
<33's for everyone =]
XOXO Sophia Ruins <3
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ha ha oh man people are funny that way. It's like we're in a society that has such set boundaries on what constitutes as OK... I hear in Europe it's way better. Of course it is, France's drinking age is 16!
ReplyDeleteAnd you aren't the only one without friends. I haven't found anyone who I've really connected with yet... Even though I meet so many people. It's not too fun but most of the time I'm glad I'm a loner. It means I can do things for myself and not be influenced by other people.
And what they say is true: college is much better, btw.
thats exactly what i needed =]
ReplyDeletesomeitmes i feel like no one else in the world doesnt connect with people their own age and im just so sick of this HS bullshit. im ready to grow up and go to college bro
Hey! thanks for the comment, I'm 5'10" and some change btw. I know how you feel about just throwing in the towel sometimes and saying what's the point. I feel like that a lot (mostly I'm overwhelmed a lot, or underwhelmed) This casting call thing is one of them... what's the point when I shouldn't be there. I know I still have a long way to go before I would ever be considered. But still, gotta just do it. Keep doing what you can today and get ready for tomorrow, right?
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a good time with the people you hung out with! I'm glad for you. I need to try and get my social life back, but it's hard for me to work up the energy when so much of my concentration is put on restricting. It sucks that your friends bring up your age so much, seems like it wouldn't matter, since you appear to act quite mature for a fifteen year old. I don't really get along with the kids my own age, either.
ReplyDeleteSometimes it seems like it would be easier to just give up and eat whatever, but then I realize that it would just make me more unhappy in the end. I don't know if it's the same for you, but..I'm sure the feeling will pass! Hang in there!