okay so someone commented me and asked me to post a picture a few weeks ago, and i completely forgot about it.
im tired of hiding.
i doubt my parents know.
and im not too sure i care if any of my friends know about this anymore.
plus i wonder sometimes about how some of you look, and i figured its strange not knowing who's head youre inside. or at least not having a mental image of who's head youre inside.
so im completely terrified of posting this right now, but im going to get over it.
im doing this for you guys.
and ill be posting some body pix in the next few days so you guys can see where im at.
yes, im pretending you guys actually care enough to want to see pictures. let me dream.
[ill probably take these down in a few days so look and comment while you can]
ok well... i cant think of anything else to say so here it goes:
[took them down. let me know if you wanna see them and ill send them to you or something]
XOXO Sophia Ruins <3
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You. Are. Adorable.
ReplyDeleteah! you are beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteoh wowwwww! Sophia you are so incredibly pretty! Strangely enough, you do look a lot like a imagined you! But even more beautiful. :) xxx
ReplyDeleteYou are a doll
ReplyDeleteI mean that in the best way possible.:]
i think you're beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYour really pretty. Lol. To be honest when I read your posts for some reason I always pictured you looking like that picture of the pouty girl over in the left hand corner with her arms folded. Don't ask me why. Lol. But its nice to put a a face to the posts. =)
ReplyDeleteYou are very beautiful :) LOVE your eyes!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!! I love your hair!
ReplyDeleteYou're gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteYour eyes are amazing.
And I loved your last post, I'm quoting you in my next blog.
:-)
You are SO pretty. I love when my girls post pictures and they somehow *exceed* my expectations of what they should look like.
ReplyDeleteI'm totally jealous! Thank you for posting them :)
Very cute and pretty but it's funny for some reason I never expected braces lol.
ReplyDeleteYou are so beautiful! even more so than i pictured!
ReplyDeleteXx.
Aww you have the biggest, most beautiful eyes ever, absolutely gorgeous complexion xx
ReplyDeleteYou have entrancing eyes.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful :)
x
Wow, you're gorgeous >_< I'm so jealous, I mean it.
ReplyDeleteYou're pretty much stunning.
ReplyDeleteI'm mad jealous.
Weird!! You are very much like what I pictured. Hair color/perfect skin/pretty eyes/etc. The only thing that is different is that I expected you to be more punk-esque. I have NO idea why lol.
ReplyDeleteSorry I haven't been commenting lately! I've been reading every day though :)
-Karissa
I love your eyes and you are very pretty.
ReplyDeleteGirl, ur so beautiful! No, i did not die, just wishing that it would happen... It would be so easy if u could wish for something and it would happen, just like that.
ReplyDelete<3<3<3 thanks for the comment. <3 U are important.
stay strong!<3
You are very pretty :)
ReplyDeleteI love your hair and eyes.
I just got my braces off. It's quite exciting.
<3
you are so so so so beautiful! oh my. <3<3
ReplyDeleteYour...ADORABLE.
ReplyDeleteI want to squish your head (which means hug your head super tight or just hug you or something XD)
Absolutely gorgeous.
I got asked to post pics. I'm...not going to. Not yet. And if I do post face pics? They'll stay up for MAYBE a day. That's it.
you are really pretty:)
ReplyDeleteit's really nice to have a picture in my head of you
thanks for courage!
You are so cute!
ReplyDeleteI hope you know how right everyone is - you're beautiful and your eyes are incredibly captivating!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting the picture, you are such a lovely girl inside and out!
You are so lovely! A beauty.
ReplyDeleteI honor your courage in putting your picture up.
Oh my! You've got big beautiful eyes!!
ReplyDeleteOr, "What great big eyes you have".
Kidding. You're a gem!
you look just how i imagined you...is that weird? i think more girls should do this, i love picture posts, and i think 29 comments shows just how much we do all care!
ReplyDeleteyour gorgeous
ReplyDeletex
so pretty :)
ReplyDeletelove the dark hair/pale skin combo, its stunning.
ReplyDeletewow your brave.. I could never do that.. but your also GORGEOUS so it pays off :P
ReplyDeletewow! i like your smile!
ReplyDeleteim so jealous!
your so gorgeousss!!!
ReplyDeletehey just started blogging myself, been reading your story and i gotta say i admire you - could u put a pic up? nice to but a face to the words u know=? x
ReplyDelete