Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day one of Seven

today was a good day.
i refused the doughnuts i was offered, and the fried catfish slash fries drowning in grease AND the brownies.
im proud of myselfs =]
im still really pumped about the next six days. i swear there is no better feeling in the world than exercising on an empty stomach. i feel light and feathery today.
its good.
didnt loose any weight though.
i didnt really expect to seeing as ive been binging on total shit the past couple of days.
i dont mind going hungry.
but i do mind the poundage.
im pretty confident ill loose some weight tomorrow though..
hopefully get back down to 120 by tomorrow night? ill cross my fingers.
also, last night i was cleaning my moms office and found loads of big red rubber bands so i wrote 'stay strong' and 'say no' on them.
theyre my official ana bracelets =]

well,
hope your all doing well, and good luck to everyone whos fasting right now too!
stay strong girls!

XOXO Sophia Ruins <3

3 comments:

  1. yay on your first day! I almost caved, but I gave the food to my BF :)

    You'll start to see the weight melting off soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Sophia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind going hungry either... I mind eating more now than hunger.
    And good job!!!
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete