i spent my day getting cussed at and learning to play radiohead [creep] on my acoustic.
sweet, huh?
so despite feeling a bit nauseous atm im actually having a pretty good day.
still pissed at my mom, but not pissed at the fact that im so succeeding at my fantastic fast.
decided that i want to go 7 days and my hope is to get down to 118 lbs. i havent gotten on the scale yet but i want to sooooo bad. but i know ill only mess up my fast if i get on the scale.
im currently experiencing a lovely hunger high, and i dont have a care in the world.
well except for the fact that i just found out the person living in our house is bulimic and also weighs far less than i do.
i know because i watched her eat heaps of green lettuce [color marker?] wait 5 minutes, then consume all of the brownies, cookies, ice cream, steak, and cheetohs. munchies? i dont think so. exactly 20 minutes later, i hear her coughing up in the bathroom while everyone was outside.
she can tell everyone she has bronchitis all she wants because either im paranoid, or else im sherlock holmes. and i prefer the latter.
so my ex that i usually talk to about everything and anything is finally fed up with me. well hes either fed up with me, or busy. according to him hes just so busy with stuff that he simply CANT find time to say hi to me. or anything to me.
so i geuss im going to be pissed off about that as soon as i come back down to earth.
i seriously feel like im drunk!
or at least like ive downed a bud light.
im seriously buzzed from this whole fantastic fast thing.
[yeah i named it The Fantastic Fast. i even do jazz fingers every time i type it.]
so my fingers hurt like a bitch from playing so much guitar. i might go dance for a little bit. or go cal my bffl.
did i mention i made food for everyone today and i managed to throw an entire stick of butter on only my moms plate? [no need for everyone to suffer just because shes a thunder cunt]. i also made garlic bread to go with it and watched her down like 5.
ahaha, bitch.
XOXO Sophia Ruins <3
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Radiohead <3
ReplyDeleteBy far one of my favourites of theirs.
Good luck on your fast. Don't push yourself too hard though.
Bulimic roomer?
I guess all you can do is try phase past it.
Just make sure she doesn't pick up on you.
You'll have to be extra sneaky now.
Sabotage is sweet.
Keep at it ;)
x
lol, you little rebel. :-P
ReplyDeleteand I love Creep too. Especially the Damien Rice version. Which I imagine is what it sounds more like on acoustic. Congrats on being awesome.
I need a hobby. I'm not really good at anything anymore.
aha I love you attitude!
ReplyDeleteI wish I would stop putting off picking up my guitar and learn to play already, it's just collecting dust atm.
Good luck on the fast! Starting mine tomorrow..
i loved this post!! made me feel happy right along with u!! inspired too!!
ReplyDeleteFeeling nauseous will stop you eating! I"ve also been not weighing self on scales, I'm waiting til Sunday morning, hoping to see a loss!! Problem with fasting is that the weight comes back on (though if you're careful, not as much). Go Sophia!
ReplyDeleteHaaahhh! I love your "Fantastic Fast" finger-wiggle! Totally great! Ha! Good for you, too. I'm atrying fasting tomorrow for about 8 or 9 days. TRYING key word. I hope you make it all your days - it IS a lovely high, is it not? It really does give you a buzz. I try to explain that to people and they look at me weird, but it's true.
ReplyDelete"ahaha,bitch" I bloody love you ;)
ReplyDeleteEvery time I see someone of my family east someting high cals like cake,brownies M&M's I have been feeling a bit gleeful but at the same time guilty for thinking like that..But since my family is sometimes also manipulating my weight loss( though not really aware of it,it is just that my father loves stupid noodles and spring rolls*bah*) I will feel free to enjoy these moments ^^
hahahahahaha
ReplyDeletewooowww i love how you sabatoge your mom lol yay!
<3