so ive totally noticed that fasting benefits me with things other than with weight loss. what i mean is that when im fasting, because im so focused on everything else instead of food, i tend to develop a ravenous appetite for learning new things and creating new things.
i like to learn interesting shit ill never use in real life all the time, but i dont usually have time to make stuff on the normal days.
examples?
well ive been hit with random bouts of insomnia every few days, [which is no doubt linked to my bad eating habits], and since i could sleep last night, i learned to count cards in blackjack, then kept practicing until i got the system down.
so now im officially unbeatable in blackjack. can you say vegas?
then, the night before last night, i couldnt sleep again so i got up, and sewed myself a dress from a table cloth.
it fits,
its pretty,
and i even made cute little straps with a button on the bottom of each end.
its light blue and i love it to death.
[i want to upload a picture, but im being really paranoid about who in my friends or family could be stalking my page]
then last night, i was really obsessing over the scale so i just got on so that i wouldnt sit there all night again wondering how much i weigh.
i weigh 119.0 lbs.
then i got on this morning and i weighed 118.8 lbs.
i think that the 118 is a fluke though because how could i possibly be rewarded with such a lovely number when i still feel fat.
unfortunatley, im too much of a pansy to get on the scale right now and give you guys accurate numbers. [lol @ the word pansy]
maybe i WILL end up 117 at the end of this fast? i still have two more days to go. three if you count today. im excited!
okay im going to go walk the dog.
maybe ill lose more weight
XOXO Sophia Ruins <3
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh wow so restricting gives insomnia? I haven't been able to sleep all week either! I had no idea it was linked to not eating. I wake up so early too. But wow you sewed a whole dress? I wish I could sew that is cool. and 118 is not a fluke girl accept it!! you deserve it!!
ReplyDeleteTake care~
yeiii fasting not only makes you thinner, but also makes you....a blackjack goddess! xD
ReplyDeleteIt's my very first day of fasting, so hopefully i'll resist and accomplish to make all those interesting things that keep you away from food (well,i don't expect to sew a whole dress like you..i suck at sewing)
Such an interesting and funny post, keep strong with the fasting thing
I am fasting next week, and I will definitely think of you as my inspiration. Maybe I will get tons done too!
ReplyDeleteAnd hooray for 118!
You totally deserve such a lovely number. : )
ReplyDeleteI get insomnia sometimes too but usually I don't do anything constructive with my time, I just sit up in bed watching Golden Girls till I talk myself into sleeping. Haha.
Good luck on the rest of your fast! : )
ooohh i want to see the dress!! and yay! to getting things done, i like it!!
ReplyDeleteWooo 118 you go!! SO not a fluke hun! You deserve it for all your hard work :)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see the dress. If only we could all be so productive.
ReplyDeleteomg you deserve that number sooo much :) yay congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteyou WILL be 117 i just know it :)
<3