Tuesday, August 18, 2009

okay so i fasted yesterday until i got to the 8:00 mark.
and since in the back of my head i knew that if i ate after 8 then i would still be able to say that i fasted for the day.

so thats what i did. fasted until 8, stuffed my face all night last night, and now my running count is two binges in a row.


ive pretty much given up for today. im not even going to really try to fast or eat low or make up for what ive done today so i wont tell you guys that i will.

im not really depressed or mad or anything like that. i guess im in an okay mood today, except for the small moments of panic when someone asks me if im eating or not, because i really dont know.


i geuss ill figure everything out tomorrow or some other day.


thanks for all the support from you guys, it really does help to at least hear [or read] someone say its going to be okay.





XOXO Sophia Ruins <3

6 comments:

  1. hey, don't worry, we all do it and we all have bad days, pick it back up slowly, tomorrow is a new day, you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I hate that feeling of indecisiveness-- that sort of up in the air feeling when you haven't been restricting successfully enough to remember how important it is.

    And I agree with See-- "pick it up slowly" is the best way of phrasing it. Things will be better tomorrow... and in the long run, one day doesn't make much of a difference.

    Good luck, and I'm looking forward to catching up your blog (broken computer) :)

    -Lina

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be ok... you will be fine, you did so well on your fast that binging is a) natural and b) won't put on as much as you lost (3500 calories per pound of fat, remember?).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in a similar place right now - had my first binge in a couple of weeks yesterday, and I know I didn't get rid of everything. Today I'm just going to take things really slowly and stick to my plan: no impulsive decisions, no spending any money on food, and no making myself feel bad for all the food. Just start again and do it better. xox.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't feel bad, love!
    We've all been there.
    Whenever I struggle with fasting, I switch to the neg cal food diet, and stick to that for a while.
    It's not quite as hard, but I always still see results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's going to be ok.
    Lina and See are right. You have to ease into anything tough s l o w l y. It's like athletes training for a marathon. They can't get out and run it straight away. They have to work up to it. Doing a bit more each day.
    This is like you've tripped and landed on you hands and knees. You just have to pull yourself up again.

    ReplyDelete