Saturday, August 8, 2009

Restriction Friction

so i met this guy, and hes pretty kewl.




i dont know why i started my post with that, because i dont plan on writing anything about him.
but i do plan on telling you guys that im going back to restricting for a while because im tired of eating.

it sucks and its making me unhappy, so hey it couldnt hurt to restrict for a little bit since i cant fast.

the only bad thing, is that my mom knows when i restrict. she just KNOWS. i swear to god, i can fake eat and leave dishes out, and MAKE SURE she sees me all i want, but at the end of the day, shes still making snide comments about the way i eat.

then earlier, she yelled at me for not eating.

like sat there and yelled at me telling me im retarded for not eating like normal people.



whatever. im pretty sure i dont care anymore.


so in other news, i cant WAIT to fucking move out because there will be no peanut butter, no bread, no ice cream, no shrimp, and no temptations.

i wont have binge food so that i cant binge.

ill have a million scales, lots of liquor, and not a damn soul will tell me what to do or what to eat.








XOXO Sophia Ruins <3

4 comments:

  1. its so retarded how she always used to call you fat and now she scrutinizes you for doing something about it. just bullshit. i cant wait til youre outa that place either.

    and i can never keep track of what youre doign girl! lol! isnt life just a fucking yo yo? bahhhhh swlkhlwjbnfoi!! whatev.

    good luck. keep working out, take walks to the park, swing, take pictures, drive to the farthest grocery store to buy some flavored water. you can doooo it hun :] love ya, and keep us updatedddd

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep up the hard work. It doesn't matter who says what, because in the end, it is all in your hands. Keep it up, despite what anyone says.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sucks that your mom is on your case all the time.

    I know what you mean. I can't wait to leave this house that's pretty much just a huge pantry and live on my own so I can make sure I only have good stuff in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peanut butter is my kryptonite... but it is so much easier now I've moved out to control what I buy, so therefore what I eat. I tend not to get cravings (except for the odd Daim bar or muesli) except for what I've got in the kitchen, so it's ideal!

    ReplyDelete